Price per square metre: £8.00
The price is fully inclusive of packaging & delivery. Our price also includes VAT.
Guide to laying the Eco-decks
To start you installation Download the easy-to-follow guide to laying the Ecodeck…
The ECOMOBILITY grid is extremely tough and robust and can comfortably withstand vehicles up-to around 20-25 (tested) tonnes including cars, vans and lorries. They are suitable for various domestic to light industrial surface reinforcement applications (see our ‘Other Information’ section for other uses and applications).
The open cell structure design of the ECOMOBILITY grid (x81 individual 58mm square pockets per grid) allows for neat gravel or grass finish.
Not only does the grids open cell structure provide extra walls of stability they also prevent lateral and downward migration and disruption of your chosen infill material.
For best results we would suggest to use a gravel size tolerance of 5mm to 15mm maximum. If your chosen gravel size is larger than this we suggest to use our ECOPARK gravel grid.
The ECOMOBILITY grids modular design means the system can be added too at any time. With a simple and easy lateral jigsaw like push-snap fixing. You simply lay it down in your desired formation and click it together!
The ECOMOBILITY grid is a high strength, UV stable, recycled, injection moulded plastic grid that is compression tested to a ‘minimum’ 500 tonne / SQM load test rating.
Our ecomobility grid model is one of our most popular 50x50x4cm sized grids. They are suitable for various domestic to light industrial surface reinforcement applications. The self draining and ecofriendly ecomobility grid allows for gravel or soil and grass seed infill and provides a flat, smooth and stable surface finish for wheel chairs and mobility scooters. The ecomobility grids open cell structure also prevents lateral and downward migration and disruption of the infill material, as the pocketed design neatly encases and compacts the chosen material. Suitable for 5-15mm gravel infill or soil and grass seed it is also part of our permeable paving range as it complies with the s.u.d.s. Regulations, (sustainable urban drainage solutions).
Additional applications & suggested uses;
- An Eco friendly sustainable grass & gravel paving & structure support solution
- Ground stability grids installed at ground level, to reduce the effect where vehicle and foot traffic pass over by stopping the ground from churning up.Access roads & emergency service lanes (fire & ambulance access routes)
- Driveway grids & gravel parking
- Grass or gravel car parks or temporary & permanent over-spill parking solutions
- Driveways and residential lawn/gravel parking reinforcement
- Anti storm – flood surface drainage solutions
- Water run off safety solutions & French drains
- Railway embankment stability
- Slope and embankment reinforcement
- Melioration ditches
- Horse stud, ménage and paddock use
- Buggy paths
- Disability access routes
- Golf courses paths & grass stabilisation
- School play area and access routes
- Event*/marquee flooring solutions
- Grassed garden banks
- Lawn protection
*Trellis supports & much more.
500 x 500mm
|Rib wall thickness|
|Cell space openings|
68mm x 68mm squares
5kg (based on current recycled plastic, there can be a slight variation
|Number of decks per m2|
Up to 500+ tonnes/m2
In excess of 25 tonnes – axle load
|Gross Weight per pallet|
|Material - Recycled|
100% UK Recycled – UV Stable Polypropylene / TPE Mixed
-50 to +90C
The grids can be filled with a wide range of materials including soil – grass seed, gravels, stones etc
None toxic, chemically enert and reusable too which makes the driveway grids eco friendly