Prices from: £780.00
KEY FEATURES AND USES OF EVENTMAT TEMPORARY & PERMANENT FLOORING SYSTEM:
EventMat be used in a wide variety of industries which include construction, utilities, ground works and the festival and outdoor event sectors it is ideal for:
- Outdoor festivals and concerts
- Weddings and parties
- Camping and other outdoor activities
- Children’s playground areas
- Health and Safety compliant flooring
- Building site walkways and solid grounds
- Use in the garden, to replace decking or patio, and allowing for water drainage
- Each EventMat tile is; 580 x 580 x 30mm (3 tiles per square metre)
- Optional Ramp tile is; 290 x 210mm
Key Features and Benefits:
- Made from High Quality 100% recycled plastics
- Lightweight yet strong and durable design
- All parts can be easily and quickly locked together to make a robust surface
- Cost effective
- Unique design which allows water to disperse and allows grass growth
- Will not rust and corrode
- Non-Slip surface – also suitable for wheelchairs and buggies
- Optional Ramp Mat Available
- Can be stored and transported easily and effectively
- Various choice of colours available
Event Matting for Access, Floor Surfacing and Marquee Flooring
- The versatile interlocking ground stability temporary path grid acts as a stable floor for multi-use capabilities
- EVENTMAT event grids are 58cm by 58cm x 3cm deep
- Event matting ideal for party and event flooring, to provide a stable none ground damage protective finish
- Wheel friendly, for buggy’s, bikes and mobility vehicles
- Designed to allow water to drain away
- Easy and very quick to clip together
- Stable for access paths over land to allow easy access for people to get from areas without disturbing the ground below as well as possibly avoiding muddy wet ground
- Also used for pedestrian paths, patios and much more
EventMat is a unique and innovative temporary or permanent flooring system suitable for both inside and outside. EventMat offers a durable cost-effective easy to lay flooring solution, perfect for a range of challenging applications and events whatever the size. From a football stadium to small marquee flooring – EventMat provides a lightweight yet strong and versatile flooring solution whilst providing an anti-slip surface. It is made from a heavy duty recycled polypropylene and is also recyclable at end of use, helping you meet eco, environmentally friendly & sustainability regs, as well as helping keep our country eco-green with effective recycling.
EventMat is a unique and innovative temporary or permanent flooring system suitable for both inside and outside. It is made from recycled strong polypropylene for maximum life with minimum breakages, and is also recyclable at end of use, helping you meet sustainability targets.
EventMat offers a cost-effective easy to lay flooring solution, perfect for a range of challenging applications and events whatever the size. From a football stadium to small marquee EventMat provides a strong and versatile flooring solution whilst providing an anti-slip surface.
It’s durable, but yet lightweight design enables quick and effective transport and installation without the need for any specialist equipment. The integral ‘connection hinge’ unique to EventMat gives the system strength when locked together, while the innovative design also allows for quick disconnection.
To increase strength, the components of the system can be “brickbonded”.
The EventMat unique design allows water to disperse and allows grass growth whilst protecting turf and preventing soil compaction.
Will not rust and corrode and therefore very easily cleaned for repeat use.
RampMats are also available as an optional extra for the Eventmat system. They are designed to interlock into the face of the EventMat for easy access to the EventMat system. Like the EventMat they are durable, strong, and anti-slip and made from recycled strong polypropylene which is recyclable at end of use.
580 x 580 x 30mm
|No. Units per square metre|
|Pack of Four Panels|
580 x 580mm = 1.35m2
Comprised of modular panels
|Health and Safety compliant|
ISO9001 Quality Standards
|Optional Ramp Mat|
580 x 210mm