Price per square metre: £8.00
The price is fully inclusive of packaging & delivery. Our price also includes VAT.
Guide to laying the Eco-decks
To start you installation Download the easy-to-follow guide to laying the Ecodeck…
ECODRIVE500 GRASS FILL
The ECO500 grid is extremely tough and robust and can comfortably withstand vehicles in excess of 25 (tested) tonnes including cars, vans and lorries. They are suitable for various domestic to light industrial surface reinforcement applications (see our ‘Other Information’ section for other uses and applications).
The open cell structure design of the ECO500 grid (x49 individual 68mm square pockets per grid) allows for neat grass finish.
Not only does the grids open cell structure provide extra walls of stability they also prevent lateral and downward migration and disruption of the soil and seed whilst in its growing phase. Once the grass begins to knit around the grids, the ground and grass becomes extremely durable and stays green even in the winter wet months- meaning no more mud!
The ECO500 grids modular design means the system can be added too at any time. With a simple and easy lateral jigsaw like push-snap fixing. You simply lay it down in your desired formation and click it together!
The ECO500 grid is a high strength, UV stable, recycled, injection moulded plastic grid that is compression tested to a ‘minimum’ 500 tonne / SQM load test rating.
Our eco500 grass fill model is one of our most popular 50x50x4cm sized grids. They are suitable for various domestic to light industrial surface reinforcement applications. The permeable open cell structure design of the eco500 grass fill allows for soil and grass seed infill providing an extremely neat and compact stable surface finish. The eco500 grass fill grids open cell structure also prevents lateral and downward migration and disruption of the soil and seed whilst its in its growing phase. Once the grass is established it knits in and around the cell-like structure of the grid resulting in an extremely strong, durable reinforced surface. Traffic can ride on a combination of both the grid and the underlying ground therefore preventing the ground from churning. The eco500 grass fill model is also part of our permeable paving range as it complies with the s.u.d.s. Regulations, (sustainable urban drainage solutions).
- A built in anti-migration cell bottom lattice, specially designed to prevent downwards soil movement through vibration & vehicle traffic.
- Anti soil movement ribs, to reduce soil migrating up & away even on sloped surfaces.
- Cell-wall topped anti slip nodules, giving added vehicle wheel grip & importantly pedestrian grip for shoes on the top surface.
- Each grid side has v-force male to female fixings to create a strong attachment for every grid to grid connection.
- The 7×7 rows of grid cells is the proven perfect grid formation in our opinion for ground reinforcement to be the most effective. To encase & compact the chosen infill soil / material.
- Also suitable for rough & smooth gravels from 3mm – 30mm to comfortably bed into the cells.
- 95% permeable & complies with s.u.d.s. Regulations (sustainable urban drainage regulations).
- Complies with the flood & water management act 2010.
- UV stable recycled injection moulded plastic.
- Compression tested to a minimum 500 tonne / square metre load test rating.
- Suitable for domestic & industrial use & application.
Additional applications & suggested uses
An eco friendly sustainable grass & gravel paving & structure support solution
Ground stability grids installed at ground level, to reduce the effect where vehicle and foot traffic pass over by stopping the ground from churning up.
- Access roads & emergency service lanes (fire & ambulance access routes)
- Driveway grids & gravel parking
- Grass or gravel car parks or temporary & permanent over-spill parking solutions
- Driveways and residential lawn / gravel parking reinforcement
- Anti storm – flood surface drainage solutions
- Water run off safety solutions & French drains
- Railway embankments
- Slope and embankment reinforcement
- Melioration ditches
- Horse stud and paddock use
- Buggy paths
- Golf courses paths & grass stabilisation
- School play area and access routes
- Event / marquee flooring solutions
- Grassed garden banks
- Lawn protection
- Trellis supports & much more..
500 x 500mm
|Rib wall thickness|
|Cell space openings|
68mm x 68mm squares
5kg (based on current recycled plastic, there can be a slight variation
|Number of decks per m2|
Up to 500+ tonnes/m2
In excess of 25 tonnes – axle load
|Gross Weight per pallet|
|Material - Recycled|
100% UK Recycled – UV Stable Polypropylene / TPE Mixed
-50 to +90C
The grids can be filled with a wide range of materials including soil – grass seed, gravels, stones etc
None toxic, chemically enert and reusable too which makes the driveway grids eco friendly