Price per square metre: £10.00
Our prices include postage & packaging & VAT.
STOP THE PROCESS OF MUD CHURNING AT THE START, USE OUR UNIQUE ECODECK.
ECODECK EARTH PRESS GRIDS
Land and grounds maintenance, and upkeep of the ‘perfect grass condition’, is very important for stable and safe access around the grounds and land.
The Ecodeck is the perfect solutions to allow all-year access with no sludgy muddy areas to tackle.
The grids are EXTRA LARGE @ 85 x 62 x 3.5CM and are designed with a diamond profile, to allow the easiest and least disruptive installation. The grids simply cut through the ground when they are being pressed in with a large vibrating roller.
Also the diamond profile means that once it is pressed into the ground, it doesn’t lift out, and with soil expansion it tightens over the specially designed corners lip, and forms a web in affect into the diamond cells.
The large rectangular grids are extremely strong, and have the flexibility in themselves as well as the joining system, which allows them to ride ground undulation.
The grids are pressed into the soil to ground level using a heavy ride on roller.
People and machinery can then walk and ride over that once problematic area of land with ease and no mess.
Vehicles for example will ride on the combination of both the grids and the ground.
This prevents the ground being churned up, and once grass is knitting round the grids, the ground becomes so tough and stays green even in the winter wet months, meaning no mud!
The grids are often installed in agricultural areas where muddy land is often a problem, they can also be installed in areas for over flow car parking, and access routes for all types of vehicles.
The ECODECK EARTH PRESS is unique to any other grass grid in the world, they can be pressed into the ground with ZERO disruption and an instant solution to muddy and messy grounds.
Additional applications & suggested uses;
- An Eco friendly sustainable grass & gravel paving & structure support solution
- Ground stability grids installed at ground level, to reduce the effect where vehicle and foot traffic pass over by stopping the ground from churning up.
- Access roads & emergency service lanes (fire & ambulance access routes)
- Driveway grids & gravel parking
- Grass or gravel car parks or temporary & permanent over-spill parking solutions
- Driveways and residential lawn/gravel parking reinforcement
- Anti storm – flood surface drainage solutions
- Water run off safety solutions & French drains
- Railway embankment stability
- Slope and embankment reinforcement
- Melioration ditches
- Horse stud, ménage and paddock use
- Buggy paths
- Disability access routes
- Golf courses paths & grass stabilisation
- School play area and access routes
- Event*/marquee flooring solutions
- Grassed garden banks
- Lawn protection
- Trellis supports & much more..
85 x 62cm
|Cell space openings|
10cm wide diamonds & triangles as per image
|Weight KG / SQM|
|Number of decks per m2|
2 decks = 1.054 SQUARE METRES
|Gross Weight per pallet|
Recycled Polypropylene – UV Stable
-50 to +90C
None toxic, chemically enert and reusable too which makes the driveway grids eco friendly
Flexible over ground undulations
Cutting edge design enables ground press and anti- lift
The grids can be filled with a wide range of materials including soil – grass seed, gravels, stones etc