Our toughened plastic shed bases are used for a number of purposes mainly being they act as a solid building base for sheds, log cabins, greenhouses and summerhouses to sit on.
With benefits such as being quick and easy to install and easy setting levels, a plastic shed base provides load spreading support to the heavy structures that stand on them.
Our plastic shed bases can also be used for ground grid matting to protect grass areas, driveways and paths in a grass grid effect where vehicles and foot traffic can pass over without any movement and prevents the grass being ruined and gravel is kept neat and tidy.
The grids help to prevent damp getting to the bottom of your buildings, which in turn lengthens the life span of the structure they are supporting. Prices start at around £1 per sq foot and the building base comes with our unique 25-year garden shed base kit guarantee.
- Easy to Install with snap-clip interlocking fixings.
- Saving you lots of time & money compared to conventional slabs & concrete
- IMPERIAL SIZES = 34” x 24”
- METRIC SIZES = 85cm x 62cm x 3.5cm
- 100’s + tonne load bearing capacity
- Guaranteed for 25 years
- Eco friendly plastic shed bases
- Complies with all regulations, and importantly S.U.D.S. regulation. (sustainable-urban-drainage-solutions)
- High strength plastic – high compression test passed.
- Injection moulded – Plastic mixed rubber for incredible strength and of flexibility
- Heat and freeze tested – UV stable
- The elevation of the shed base provides damp prevention air pockets below the garden shed & all buildings