Price per square metre: £8.00
The price is fully inclusive of packaging & delivery. Our price also includes VAT.
Guide to laying the Eco-decks
To start you installation Download the easy-to-follow guide to laying the Ecodeck…
GROUND REINFORCEMENT GRIDS
If you have muddy areas and ground churning issues, use our ground reinforcement grids to stabilise the ground!
Sized at 50 x 50 x 4CM and designed with brilliant flexibility, ground reinforcement grids are tough in build and able to take on the trampling and bounding wheels of golf buggy’s and golf course maintenance vehicles passing over them.
The cell bottom lattice feature design means that once they are laid and filled, the weight of the ground inside them keeps them firmly in place.
The open cell structure design of the ECODRIVE 500 grid (x49 individual 70mm square pockets per grid) allows for neat gravel or grass finish.
Not only does the grids open cell structure provide extra walls of stability they also prevent lateral and downward migration and disruption of your chosen infill material.
For best results we would suggest to use a gravel size tolerance of 5MM to 30MM.
The eco 500 grid ground reinforcement grids have total flexibility in them as well as having the joining system, this allows them to ride even severely bumpy undulation. They are laid at the finish ground level and so the vehicles, or foot traffic, buggies or any wheels etc ride on the combination of both the grids and the ground, which prevents the ground being churned up and once grass is knitting round the grids, the ground becomes so tough and stays green and stable even in the winter wet months.
- A built in anti-migration cell bottom lattice, specially designed to prevent downwards soil movement through vibration & vehicle traffic.
- Anti soil movement ribs, to reduce soil migrating up & away even on sloped surfaces.
- Cell-wall topped anti slip nodules, giving added vehicle wheel grip & importantly pedestrian grip for shoes on the top surface.
- Each grid side has v-force male to female fixings to create a strong attachment for every grid to grid connection.
- The 7×7 rows of grid cells is the proven perfect grid formation in our opinion for ground reinforcement to be the most effective. To encase & compact the chosen infill soil / material.
- Also suitable for rough & smooth gravels from 3mm – 30mm to comfortably bed into the cells.
- 95% permeable & complies with s.u.d.s. Regulations (sustainable urban drainage regulations).
- Complies with the flood & water management act 2010.
- UV stable recycled injection moulded plastic.
- Compression tested to a minimum 500 tonne / square metre load test rating.
- Suitable for domestic & industrial use & application.
500 x 500mm
|Rib wall thickness|
|Cell space openings|
68mm x 68mm squares
5kg (based on current recycled plastic, there can be a slight variation
|Number of decks per m2|
Up to 500+ tonnes/m2
In excess of 25 tonnes – axle load
|Gross Weight per pallet|
|Material - Recycled|
100% UK Recycled – UV Stable Polypropylene / TPE Mixed
-50 to +90C
The grids can be filled with a wide range of materials including soil – grass seed, gravels, stones etc
None toxic, chemically enert and reusable too which makes the driveway grids eco friendly