Price per square metre: £8.00
The price is fully inclusive of packaging & delivery. Our price also includes VAT.
Guide to laying the Eco-decks
To start you installation Download the easy-to-follow guide to laying the Ecodeck…
The ECOPARK 40MM grid is tough and robust and can comfortably withstand vehicles in excess of 25 (tested) tonnes including cars, vans and lorries. They are suitable for various domestic to light industrial surface reinforcement applications (see our ‘Other Information’ section for other uses and applications).
The large open cell structure design of the ECOPARK 40MM grid (x49 individual 68mm square cells) allows housing for a larger diameter pebble, stone or gravel infill as well as a soil and grass seed finish.
The ECOPARK 40MM open cell structure prevents lateral migration and disruption of the infill material whilst still maintaining a neat and compact stable surface finish.
For best results we would suggest to use a gravel size tolerance of 10mm to 30mm maximum. If your chosen gravel size is smaller than this we suggest to use our ECODRIVE500 gravel grid.
The ECOPARK 40MM modular design means the system can be added too at any time. With a simple and easy lateral jigsaw like push-snap fixing.
The ECOPARK 40MM is a high strength, UV stable, recycled, injection moulded plastic grid that is compression tested to a ‘minimum’ 500 tonne / SQM load test rating.
Our ECOPARK 40MM model is one of our most popular 50x50x4cm sized grids. They are suitable for various domestic to light industrial surface reinforcement applications. The permeable large open cell structure design of the ECOPARK 40MM allows for larger diameter stone gravel infill as well as a soil and grass seed finish. The ECOPARK 40MM open cell structure also prevents lateral migration and disruption of the infill material whilst still maintaining a neat and compact stable surface finish. Suitable for 10-30mm angular stone gravel or soil and grass seed infill it is also part of our permeable paving range as it complies with the S.U.D.S. regulations, (sustainable urban drainage solutions).
- A built in anti-migration cell bottom lattice, specially designed to prevent downwards gravel movement through vibration & vehicle traffic.
- Anti gravel movement ribs, to reduce gravel migrating up & away even on sloped surfaces.
- Cell-wall topped anti slip nodules, giving added vehicle wheel grip & importantly pedestrian grip for shoes on the top surface.
- Each grid side has v-force male to female fixings to create a strong attachment for every grid to grid connection.
- The 7×7 rows of grid cells is the proven perfect grid formation in our opinion for gravel reinforcement to be the most effective. To encase & compact the chosen infill gravel / material.
- Suitable for rough & smooth gravels from 10mm – 30mm to comfortably bed into the cells.
- 95% permeable & complies with s.u.d.s. Regulations (sustainable urban drainage regulations).
- Complies with the flood & water management act 2010.
- UV stable recycled injection moulded plastic.
- Compression tested to a minimum 500 tonne / square metre load test rating.
- Suitable for domestic & industrial use & application.
Additional applications & suggested uses;
- An Eco friendly sustainable grass & gravel paving & structure support solution
- Ground stability grids installed at ground level, to reduce the effect where vehicle and foot traffic pass over by stopping the ground from churning up.
- Access roads & emergency service lanes (fire & ambulance access routes)
- Driveway grids & gravel parking
- Grass or gravel car parks or temporary & permanent over-spill parking solutions
- Driveways and residential lawn/gravel parking reinforcement
- Anti storm – flood surface drainage solutions
- Water run off safety solutions & French drains
- Railway embankment stability
- Slope and embankment reinforcement
- Melioration ditches
- Horse stud, ménage and paddock use
- Buggy paths
- Disability access routes
- Golf courses paths & grass stabilisation
- School play area and access routes
- Event*/marquee flooring solutions
- Grassed garden banks
- Lawn protection
- Trellis supports & much more..
500 x 500mm
|Rib wall thickness|
|Cell space openings|
68mm x 68mm squares
5kg (based on current recycled plastic, there can be a slight variation
|Number of decks per m2|
Up to 500+ tonnes/m2
In excess of 25 tonnes – axle load
|Gross Weight per pallet|
|Material - Recycled|
100% UK Recycled – UV Stable Polypropylene / TPE Mixed
-50 to +90C
The grids can be filled with a wide range of materials including soil – grass seed, gravels, stones etc
None toxic, chemically enert and reusable too which makes the driveway grids eco friendly