Price for 50m²/200 grids: £534.59
The price is fully inclusive of packaging & delivery. Our price also includes VAT.
ECOPARK 50mm Grids
The ECOPARK50 is the ideal grid used a stable surface in a variety of commercial and industrial uses as well as domestic. Using our many years of experience, we have created this very popular 50x50x5cm sized grid that has been thoroughly tested to stand firm with weights of 25-30 tonnes. This includes cars, vans, and lorries. Our ECOPARK50 grids have a ‘minimum’ 500 tonne / SQM load test rating.
With a straightforward lateral jigsaw like push-snap fixing, all you need to do is lay it in the formation you want and fix it together with a simple click. Taking care of our environment is important to us here at Ecodeck so our products are made using recycled plastic whilst keeping its’ incredible strength and flexibility. Please allow for tolerances in size due to the fact they are made from recycled plastics. (range = 498mm – 502mm / 48mm – 51mm).
The 70mm opening and permeable open cell structure design results in more than enough space for the gravel and other in-fills, whilst keeping an orderly and solid surface. This product is ideal for 15-35mm gravel infill plus soil and grass seed.
If you need a different size or alternative dimensions, please see our main product here.
It fully complies with the Sustainable Urban Drainage Solutions (S.U.D.S.) regulations. The grids are heat and freeze tested and are also UV stable. Suggested applications and uses:
- This is an environmentally friendly and viable grass/gravel surface support solution.
- These grids are installed at ground level to give stability suitable for access routes that are vulnerable to being churned up and therefore difficult for vehicles to pass through such as plant machinery, HGVs plus emergency access lanes.
- Helicopter landing pads.
- Driveway grids & gravel parking/car parks.
- Driveway and parking reinforcement.
- Lawn parking reinforcement (over-spill parking).
- Pedestrian and buggy pathways/Pathways on golf courses.
- Event flooring (marquee flooring) and much more…